Tuesday, March 11

Better Really, Really, REALLY Late, than Never

About a thousand years ago, I posted about my son, Booger, getting his first Tattoo. It was our birthday present to him for his 18th. I posted a pic of it when it was half done, but I never posted the finished tat. So here it is for those of you who were regulars back then. You know who you are. And you know I love you. ;)

I also promised Chicka (MWAH, girl! You know we're gonna run Hell together! :D) that I'd show a pic of my tat... so here ya go, hon. :D


5 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

very very cool...
I had a tattoo of a eight ball on my left boobie..as i got older and my boobies got longer..my eight ball soon looked like a tear drop..so I had it replaced with a dallas cowboy helmet..with #40 (Bill Bates) on it..next tat goes on my arm ...nothing uglier than a droopy cowboy helmet..

Unknown said...

Nice work. What shop do you go to?

Anonymous said...

Hey glad you're back! Love the reno job. . .I'm going to poke around here a little and reacquaint myself.

That dog and his 'bone'? I'm dyin' over here!! LOL

Trish Ess said...

yellowdog granny ~ lol.. I tell my son's friends that what starts out as a rose on the boob ends up as a hanging basket. DON'T GO THERE!!

mind~of~madness ~ Way Cool Tattoos. :)

Trish ~ HEY! I'm still not completely done.. but then.. when are we ever? :D Glad you're back to visiting.. tell Boo to get her ass movin'. :)

Willow said...

Well if I ever tattooed my boobs and used a good bra we'd have one of those resurrecting plants over and over. Bwa ah ha.....

And see, I thought you forgot about flashing me your tatt. Heh...